Attention all IB diploma candidates:
You need to complete forms to document your CAS (Creativity, Action, Service) experience. Click on the links below to access the reporting documents, and complete one of these for each of your CAS projects. In order to qualify for the diploma, you MUST document your hours. THE DEADLINE FOR DOING SO IS APRIL 25, 2016.
Include in your report a connection to the CAS learning outcomes:
By the end of the CAS experience, students should have:
- increased their awareness of their own strengths and areas for growth
- undertaken new challenges
- planned and initiated activities
- worked collaboratively with others
- shown perseverance and commitment in their activities
- engaged with issues of global importance
- considered the ethical implications of their actions
As you complete a form, submit it to email@example.com.
PLEASE DO NOT WAIT until the end of the semester to accomplish this.
Call Mrs. Ensor at 732-693-3067 (cell phone) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.